Get Free Repair for Your Fence, Deck, Handrail, or Retaining Wall!
All of us at West Coast Fencing would like to show our appreciation to our amazing community for your support!
If your home or non-profit is in Coos Bay county and has safety issues with fences, decks, handrails, or retaining walls, we may be able to help through our free Community Outreach Program, starting March 2024!
Spaces in this program are extremely limited, so we encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience. To apply (or nominate someone else), please read the following rules and guidelines and then fill out and submit the questionnaire form at the bottom of this page.
Community Outreach Program Rules and Guidelines:
- Homeowners and non-profit organizations are eligible for this program, although we will also consider for-profit local businesses on a case-by-case basis.
- Project location should be in Coos County.
- This program will have a “cap” of $1,000 per project (labor and material cost), but larger projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The client/project can either be “nominated” by another individual, or by the person(s) needing the work done.
- The perspective client will fill out a short questionnaire as part of the application process, regardless of being nominated or applying for themselves.
- Not every applicant or nominee will be approved for the program.
- Approved projects will not necessarily be taken care of on a “first come, first served basis.” Type of project, and project necessity will be considered when scheduling.
- The application process will include a short in-person interview with the West Coast Fencing management team.
- The application process will include a site visit by an estimator from the West Coast Fencing team to assess the client’s needs.
- Applicant must approve a “before and after” set of photos. These photos will not include any personal/distinguishing information such as address markers or vehicle license plates. Photos will be used to promote the program in public settings.
- Due to scheduling restraints, approved projects may take several weeks/months to reach completion.
If you’d prefer to fill out a paper application, call us at (541) 267-5677 or drop us a message. Please submit your application soon to be considered for the this selection cycle. We want to make sure that we can dedicate the necessary resources and attention to each project. We will update this page when the cycle closes, and then announce when applications reopen for future cycles. Thank you for reading and for your interest!
We greatly appreciate our Coos Bay/North Bend community for your tremendous support! If you’re looking for tailored advice and professional fencing services, especially around Oregon, we’re here to help! Give our expert team a call at (541) 267-5677 or send us an email. We can come to you and create a fencing solution that meets your specific needs and enhances your commercial property.